BUILDING TO A HIGHER STANDARD
ANATOM is a Hispanic-Owned Organization, providing design/build, construction management and general contracting services since 2005. Since inception our focus has been to build structures of the highest quality and value with integrity, do work we are proud of, and continuously redefine the way we build through the innovation of our skilled people.
We are customer-focused, solution-oriented and committed to bringing social and economic value to our federal government agencies.
ANATOM sets itself apart by providing hands on leadership, innovative solutions, and exceeding client expectations while delivering a safe and environmentally friendly facility.
- 973-160 Building & Contracting Services
- 973-150 Building, Operation & Management
- 973-165 Construction Consulting Services
- 973-166 Construction Management Services
- 991-127 Building Inspection Services
- 991-125 Building Management Services
- 991-256 Consultant Services & Cost Analysis
- 236210 Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 Commercial & Institutional Building
- 237110 Water/Sewer Line & Related Structures
- 237310 Highway, Street, & Bridge Construction
- 237990 Other Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction
- 238110 Poured Concrete Foundation & Structure
- 238120 Structural Steel & Precast Concrete
- 238130 Framing Contractors
- 238140 Masonry Contractors
- 238190 Other Foundation, Structure, & Bldg. Exterior
- 238310 Drywall & Insulation Contractors
- 238320 Painting & Wall Covering Contractors
- 238330 Flooring Contractors
- 238390 Other Building Finishing Contractors
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- Our leadership and competent staff.
- Extensive and successful track record managing projects.
- Dedicated government service division.
- We are problem solvers and provide innovative solutions.
- Stealth Mode: We excel in coordinating work and being as quite as possible on projects that require on-going operations for clients.
- USDA Laboratory Electrical and Mechanical Upgrades
- Air Force Cafeteria Design/Build
- Education Facilities
- Operation Centers
- Correctional Expansion
- Medical Facilities
- Multi-Family Re-developments
- SBA 8(a) Certification
- LEED AP
- General Contractor
- Certified General Contractor
- Certified Mold Re-mediator
- EPA Certified Renovator
- MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
- SBE - Small Business Enterprise
- DBE - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Florida Minority Supplier Development Council
- MBE - Broward County
- SBE - Palm Beach County
- DBE - Palm Beach County
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- South Florida Minority Supplier Development Council
- Community Small Business Enterprise
- MICRO/Small Business Enterprise
- US Green Building Council
- FL Gen. Contractor: CGC 1510494
- CCR/SAM: Yes
- ORCA Registered: Yes
- CAGE Code: 6S2M7
- Duns No. 070175131
- TIN: 42-1685649
- Bonding Program: $40M Aggregate